Section 228.151, Florida Statutes 2001
228.151 Sources of State School Fund.--The State School Fund shall be derived from the following sources:
(1) The proceeds of all lands that have been or may hereafter be granted to the state by the United States for public school purposes;
(2) Donations to the state when the purpose is not specified;
(3) Appropriations by the state;
(4) The proceeds of escheated property or forfeitures; and
(5) Twenty-five percent of the sales of public lands which are now or may hereafter be owned by the state.
History.--Formerly s. 4, Art. XII of the Constitution of 1885, as amended, converted to statutory law by s. 10, Art. XII of the Constitution as revised in 1968; s. 1, ch. 72-221.