In addition to those definitions set forth in s. 122.02 the following words and phrases used in ss. 122.21-122.24, 122.26 to 122.321, inclusive, have the respective meanings set forth:
(1) “System” means the general retirement system provided by this chapter, with its two divisions.
(2) “Social security coverage” means old age and survivors insurance as provided by the federal Social Security Act.
(3) “Department” means the Department of Management Services.
(4) “Agreement” means the modification of that certain agreement entered into October 23, 1951, between the State of Florida and the Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare, pursuant to s. 650.03, which makes available to members of division B of this system the provisions of said agreement.
(5) “State agency” means the Department of Management Services within the provisions and contemplation of chapter 650.