(b) The following regions are established for the purposes of this allocation:
1. Region 1 consisting of Bay, Escambia, Holmes, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton, and Washington Counties.
2. Region 2 consisting of Calhoun, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, and Wakulla Counties.
3. Region 3 consisting of Alachua, Bradford, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Madison, Suwannee, Taylor, and Union Counties.
4. Region 4 consisting of Baker, Clay, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam, and St. Johns Counties.
5. Region 5 consisting of Citrus, Hernando, Levy, Marion, Pasco, and Sumter Counties.
6. Region 6 consisting of Lake, Osceola, and Seminole Counties.
7. Region 7 consisting of DeSoto, Hardee, Highlands, Manatee, Okeechobee, and Polk Counties.
8. Region 8 consisting of Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry, Lee, Monroe, and Sarasota Counties.
9. Region 9 consisting of Indian River, Martin, and St. Lucie Counties.
10. Region 10 consisting of Broward County.
11. Region 11 consisting of Miami-Dade County.
12. Region 12 consisting of Duval County.
13. Region 13 consisting of Hillsborough County.
14. Region 14 consisting of Orange County.
15. Region 15 consisting of Palm Beach County.
16. Region 16 consisting of Pinellas County.
17. Region 17 consisting of Brevard and Volusia Counties.