The Department of Revenue is authorized to provide by rule for self-accrual of the sales tax under one or more of the following circumstances:
(1) Where authorized by law for holders of direct pay permits.
(2) Where tangible personal property is subject to tax on a prorated basis, and the proration factor is based upon characteristics of the purchaser.
(3) Where the taxable status of types of tangible personal property will be known only upon use.
(4) For commercial rentals where the purchaser rents from a number of independent property owners who, apart from rentals to the purchaser in question, would otherwise not be obligated to register as dealers.
(5) Where the purchaser makes purchases in excess of $10 million per year of tangible personal property in any county.
(6) When the purchaser makes purchases of promotional materials as defined in s. 212.06(11) and at the time of purchase, the purchaser does not know whether the materials will be exported outside this state. (7) For commercial rentals where the purchaser, who is required to remit sales tax electronically as provided under s. 213.755, rents from a number of independent property owners.