The following words or terms when used in this act shall have the following meanings:
(1) “Governor” means the Governor of the state or any Acting Governor or other person then exercising the duties of the office of Governor.
(2) “State” means the State of Florida.
(3) “Division” means the Division of Bond Finance.
(4) “Board” means the governing board of the division, which shall be composed of the Governor and Cabinet.
(5) “Director” means the chief administrator of the division, who shall act on behalf of the division when authorized by the board, as provided by this act.
(6) “State agency” means any board, commission, authority, or other state agency heretofore or hereafter created by the constitution or statutes of the state.
(7) “Bonds” means state bonds, or any revenue bonds, certificates or other obligations heretofore or hereafter authorized to be issued by said division or by any state agency.
(8) “State bonds” means bonds pledging the full faith and credit of the State of Florida.
(9) “Legislature” means the State Legislature.
(10) “Constitution” means the existing constitution of the state, or any constitution hereafter adopted by the people of the state, together with all amendments thereof.
(11) “Original issue discount” means the amount by which the par value of a bond exceeds its public offering price at the time it is originally offered to an investor.
(12) “Governmental agency” means:
(a) The state or any department, commission, agency, or other instrumentality thereof.
(b) Any county or municipality or any department, commission, agency, or other instrumentality thereof.
(c) Any school board or special district, authority, or governmental entity.