State agencies that contract with providers for the care of persons with disabilities or limitations that make such persons dependent upon the care of others shall include emergency and disaster planning provisions in such contracts at the time the contracts are initiated or upon renewal. These provisions shall include, but shall not be limited to:
(1) The designation of an emergency coordinating officer.
(2) A procedure to contact, prior to or immediately following an emergency or disaster, all persons, on a priority basis, who need assistance and sheltering during evacuations because of physical, mental, or sensory disabilities and whose care is provided under the contract.
(3) A procedure to help persons who would need assistance and sheltering during evacuations because of physical, mental, or sensory disabilities register with the local emergency management agency as provided in s. 252.355.
(4) A procedure to dispatch the emergency coordinating officer or other staff members to special needs shelters to assist clients with special needs, if necessary.
(5) A procedure for providing the essential services the organization currently provides to special needs clients in preparation for, and during and following, a disaster.