For the purpose of ss. 285.09-285.13:
(1) “Tribe” means the Seminole Tribe in the state composed of bands of Indians known and referred to as Miccosukee and Muskogee or Cow Creek.
(2) “Indian” or “Indians” means one or more members of a tribe.
(3) “Trustee” means the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund.
(4) “Reservation” means that tract of land of approximately 104,800 acres located in Palm Beach and Broward Counties set aside for the perpetual use and benefit of Seminole Indians by Legislative Acts of 1917 and 1935, known as the Seminole Indian Reservation.
(5) “Flood control project” means the Central and South Florida Flood Control Program.