Prior to December 1 of each year, Enterprise Florida, Inc., shall submit to the Governor, the President of the Senate, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Senate Minority Leader, and the House Minority Leader a complete and detailed report including, but not limited to:
(1) A description of the operations and accomplishments of Enterprise Florida, Inc., and its boards and advisory committees or similar groups created by Enterprise Florida, Inc., and an identification of any major trends, initiatives, or developments affecting the performance of any program or activity.
(2) An evaluation of progress towards achieving organizational goals and specific performance outcomes, both short-term and long-term, established pursuant to s. 288.905.
(3) Methods for implementing and funding the operations of Enterprise Florida, Inc., and its boards.
(4) A description of the operations and accomplishments of Enterprise Florida, Inc., and its boards with respect to aggressively marketing Florida’s rural communities and distressed urban communities as locations for potential new investment and job creation, aggressively assisting in the creation, retention, and expansion of existing businesses and job growth in these communities, and aggressively assisting these communities in the identification and development of new economic development opportunities.
(5) A description and evaluation of the operations and accomplishments of Enterprise Florida, Inc., and its boards with respect to interaction with local and private economic development organizations, including an identification of any specific programs or activities which promoted the activities of such organizations and an identification of any specific programs or activities which promoted a comprehensive and coordinated approach to economic development in this state.
(6) An assessment of job creation that directly benefits participants in the welfare transition program.
(7) An annual compliance and financial audit of accounts and records by an independent certified public accountant at the end of its most recent fiscal year performed in accordance with rules adopted by the Auditor General.
The detailed report required by this subsection shall also include the information identified in subsections (1)-(7), if applicable, for any board established within the corporate structure of Enterprise Florida, Inc.