A corporation’s articles of incorporation must include:
(1) The specific purposes for which the corporation is authorized to act on behalf of the department pursuant to contract with the department.
(2) A recital that the department has specifically authorized the corporation to act on its behalf to further the public purposes stated in the resolution and in the articles of incorporation and has approved the articles of incorporation.
(3) That the board of directors is appointed by the secretary of the department and that the directors serve at the pleasure of the secretary.
(4) That the articles of incorporation may be amended only upon approval of the department and that the articles be amended as directed by the department.
(5) That the corporation shall be dissolved pursuant to law upon termination of the contract with the department.