The Strategic Intermodal System shall consist of appropriate components of: (1) The Florida Intrastate Highway System established under s. 338.001.
(2) The National Highway System.
(3) Airport, seaport, and spaceport facilities.
(4) Rail lines and rail facilities.
(5) Selected intermodal facilities; passenger and freight terminals; and appropriate components of the State Highway System, county road system, city street system, inland waterways, and local public transit systems that serve as existing or planned connectors between the components listed in subsections (1)-(4).
(6) Existing or planned corridors that serve a statewide or interregional purpose.