For purposes of this part:
(1) “Billing party” means any telecommunications company that bills an end user consumer on its own behalf or on behalf of an originating party.
(2) “Commission” means the Florida Public Service Commission.
(3) “Customer” means any residential subscriber to services provided by a telecommunications company.
(4) “Originating party” means any person, firm, corporation, or other entity, including a telecommunications company or a billing clearinghouse, that provides any telecommunications service or information service to a customer or bills a customer through a billing party, except the term “originating party” does not include any entity specifically exempted from the definition of “telecommunications company” as provided in s. 364.02(14).
(5) “Information service” means telephone calls made to 900 or 976 type services, but does not include Internet services.