Every person who produces, imports, exports, refines, transports, transmits, converts, stores, sells, or holds known reserves of any form of energy resources used as fuel shall report to the commission, at the request of and in a manner prescribed by the commission, on forms provided by the commission. Such forms shall be designed in such a manner as to indicate:
(1) The identity of the person or persons making the report.
(2) The quantity of energy resources extracted, produced, imported, exported, refined, transported, transmitted, converted, stored, or sold except at retail.
(3) The quantity of energy resources known to be held in reserve in the state.
(4) The identity of each refinery from which petroleum products have normally been obtained and the type and quantity of products secured from that refinery for sale or resale in this state.
(5) Any other information which the commission deems proper pursuant to the intent of ss. 377.601-377.608.