(1) Each applicant for licensure must comply with all provisions of part II of chapter 408 and must:
(a) Identify all other homes or facilities, including the addresses and the license or licenses under which they operate, if applicable, which are currently operated by the applicant or administrator and which provide housing, meals, and personal services to residents.
(b) Provide the location of the facility for which a license is sought and documentation, signed by the appropriate local government official, which states that the applicant has met local zoning requirements.
(c) Provide the name, address, date of birth, social security number, education, and experience of the administrator, if different from the applicant.
(2) The applicant shall provide proof of liability insurance as defined in s. 624.605.
(3) If the applicant is a community residential home, the applicant must provide proof that it has met the requirements specified in chapter 419.
(4) The applicant must furnish proof that the facility has received a satisfactory firesafety inspection. The local authority having jurisdiction or the State Fire Marshal must conduct the inspection within 30 days after written request by the applicant.
(5) The applicant must furnish documentation of a satisfactory sanitation inspection of the facility by the county health department.
(6) In addition to the license categories available in s. 408.808, a provisional license may be issued to an applicant making initial application for licensure or making application for a change of ownership. A provisional license shall be limited in duration to a specific period of time not to exceed 6 months, as determined by the agency.
(7) A county or municipality may not issue an occupational license that is being obtained for the purpose of operating a facility regulated under this part without first ascertaining that the applicant has been licensed to operate such facility at the specified location or locations by the agency. The agency shall furnish to local agencies responsible for issuing occupational licenses sufficient instruction for making such determinations.