For purposes of ss. 501.012-501.019, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(1) “Health studio” means any person who is engaged in the sale of services for instruction, training, or assistance in a program of physical exercise or in the sale of services for the right or privilege to use equipment or facilities in furtherance of a program of physical exercise.
(2) “Health studio services” means privileges or rights offered for sale or provided by a health studio.
(3) “Business location” means any place where health studio services are performed by a health studio.
(4) “Department” means the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
(5) “Reasonable and fair service fee” means no more than 10 percent of the total contract price for contracts. Service fee includes, but is not limited to, registration fee, membership fee, and processing or startup fee.