Each health studio shall:
(1) Register each of its business locations with the department in a form and manner as required by the department.
(2) Remit an annual registration fee of $300 to the department at the time of registration for each of the health studio’s business locations.
(3) File a security as required by s. 501.016 at the time of registration.
(4) Post at the registration desk or front desk, whichever is more prominent, at each business location the proof of registration certificate provided by the department at the time of registration or renewal.
(5) Include the registration number issued by the department in all printed advertisements, contracts, and publications utilized by the health studio for a business location.
(6) Be considered a new health studio and shall be subject to the requirements of s. 501.016 each time the health studio changes ownership or, in the case of corporate ownership, each time the stock ownership is changed so as to effectively put the health studio under new management or control, notwithstanding the provisions of s. 501.016(6). A change of ownership does not occur within the meaning of this subsection if:
(a) Substantially the same stockholders form a new corporate entity;
(b) In the opinion of the department, the change does not effectively place the health studio under new management and control; and
(c) The health studio has a satisfactory complaint history with the department.
(7) Any person applying for or renewing a local occupational license to engage in business as a health studio must exhibit an active registration certificate from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services before the local occupational license may be issued or reissued.
(8) All moneys collected pursuant to this section shall be deposited into the General Inspection Trust Fund.