In conducting a home solicitation, no person shall:
(1) Misrepresent the terms or conditions of the sale, lease, or rental.
(2) Misrepresent the seller’s affiliation with the parent company or sponsor.
(3) Misrepresent the seller’s reasons for soliciting the sale, lease, or rental of goods or services, such as participation in a contest or inability to perform any other job, when such is not a fact.
(4) Allege or imply that the agreement to purchase, lease, or rent goods or services is noncancelable when such is not a fact.
(5) Perform any other act which constitutes misrepresentation.