As used in ss. 501.057-501.0581:
(1) “Examination” means any type of medical, psychological, or nutritional review of a consumer.
(2) “Supplement” means any type of vitamin, mineral, or other dietary additive which is recommended to be taken by a weight-loss provider.
(3) “Weight-loss location” means any place where a weight-loss program is provided by a weight-loss provider.
(4) “Weight-loss program” means any plan or procedure offered to encourage weight loss.
(5) “Weight-loss provider” means any person engaged in the business of offering services to consumers to assist them in losing weight and making oral or written statements, visual descriptions, advertisements, or other representations that have the capacity, tendency, or effect of leading consumers to believe that participation in a weight-loss program will result in weight loss.