(1) A person employed by or performing any function on behalf of the division may not:
(a) Be an officer, director, owner, or employee of any person or entity licensed by the division.
(b) Have or hold any interest, direct or indirect, in or engage in any commerce or business relationship with any person licensed by the division.
(2) A manufacturer or distributor of slot machines may not enter into any contract with a slot machine licensee that provides for any revenue sharing of any kind or nature that is directly or indirectly calculated on the basis of a percentage of slot machine revenues. Any maneuver, shift, or device whereby this subsection is violated is a violation of this chapter and renders any such agreement void.
(3) A manufacturer or distributor of slot machines or any equipment necessary for the operation of slot machines or an officer, director, or employee of any such manufacturer or distributor may not have any ownership or financial interest in a slot machine license or in any business owned by the slot machine licensee.
(4) An employee of the division or relative living in the same household as such employee of the division may not wager at any time on a slot machine located at a facility licensed by the division.
(5) An occupational licensee or relative living in the same household as such occupational licensee may not wager at any time on a slot machine located at a facility where that person is employed.