(1) A slot machine licensee may make available for play up to 2,000 slot machines within the property of the facilities of the slot machine licensee.
(2) The slot machine licensee shall display pari-mutuel races or games within the designated slot machine gaming areas and offer patrons within the designated slot machine gaming areas the ability to engage in pari-mutuel wagering on live, intertrack, and simulcast races conducted or offered to patrons of the licensed facility.
(3) The division shall require the posting of signs warning of the risks and dangers of gambling, showing the odds of winning, and informing patrons of the toll-free telephone number available to provide information and referral services regarding compulsive or problem gambling.
(4) Designated slot machine gaming areas may be located within the current live gaming facility or in an existing building that must be contiguous and connected to the live gaming facility. If a designated slot machine gaming area is to be located in a building that is to be constructed, that new building must be contiguous and connected to the live gaming facility.
(5) The permitholder shall provide adequate office space at no cost to the division and the Department of Law Enforcement for the oversight of slot machine operations. The division shall adopt rules establishing the criteria for adequate space, configuration, and location and needed electronic and technological requirements for office space required by this subsection.