The motor vehicle repair shop shall provide each customer, upon completion of any repair, with a legible copy of an invoice for such repair. The invoice may be provided on the same form as the written repair estimate and shall include the following information:
(1) The current date and odometer reading of the motor vehicle.
(2) A statement indicating what was done to correct the problem or a description of the service provided.
(3) An itemized description of all labor, parts, and merchandise supplied and the costs thereof, indicating what is supplied to the customer without cost or at a reduced cost because of a shop or manufacturer’s warranty.
(4) A statement identifying any replacement part as being used, rebuilt, or reconditioned, as the case may be.
(5) A statement indicating what, if anything, is guaranteed in connection with the repair work and the time and mileage period for which the guarantee is effective.
(6) The registration number from the certificate issued by the department pursuant to this part.