A rental-purchase agreement may not:
(1) Require garnishment of the lessee’s wages or grant the lessor a power of attorney for the lessee or require the lessee to confess judgment.
(2) Grant to the lessor, a person acting on the lessor’s behalf, or an assignee authority to unlawfully enter upon the lessee’s premises or to permit any breach of the peace in the repossession of the rental property.
(3) Require the lessee to waive any defense, counterclaim, or right of action against the lessor, person acting on the lessor’s behalf, or an assignee under the rental-purchase agreement in repossessing the rental property.
(4) Require the lessee to purchase insurance from the lessor.
(5) Allow the lessor to impose a penalty for early termination of a rental-purchase agreement or for the return of the rental property at any time, except those charges authorized by s. 559.9235(2) and any damage charges which may be imposed for destruction or damage to rental property.
(6) Allow the lessor to impose a fee for any in-home collection of a payment unless the lessee has expressly agreed in writing to the fee and the amount of the fee is disclosed in the rental-purchase agreement.