(1) The application for an adjusting firm license must include:
(a) The name of each majority owner, partner, officer, and director of the adjusting firm.
(b) The resident address of each person required to be listed in the application under paragraph (a).
(c) The name of the adjusting firm and its principal business address.
(d) The location of each adjusting firm office and the name under which each office conducts or will conduct business.
(e) Any additional information that the department requires.
(2) An application for an adjusting firm license must be signed by each owner of the firm. If the firm is incorporated, the application must be signed by the president and secretary of the corporation.
(3) Each application must be accompanied by payment of any applicable fee as prescribed in s. 624.501.
(4) License fees are not refundable.
(5) An adjusting firm required to be licensed pursuant to s. 626.8695 must remain so licensed for a period of 3 years from the date of licensure, unless the license is suspended or revoked. The department may suspend or revoke the adjusting firm’s authority to do business for activities occurring during the time the firm is licensed, regardless of whether the licensing period has terminated.