The department shall deny, suspend, revoke, or refuse to renew or continue the license or appointment of any sales representative if it is found that any one or more of the following grounds applicable to the sales representative exist:
(1) Material misstatement, misrepresentation, or fraud in obtaining or attempting to obtain a license or appointment.
(2) The license or appointment is willfully used, or to be used, to circumvent any of the requirements or prohibitions of this part.
(3) Willful misrepresentation of any service warranty contract or willful deception with regard to any such contract, done either in person or by any form of dissemination of information or advertising.
(4) In the adjustment of claims arising out of warranties, material misrepresentation to a service warranty holder or other interested party of the terms and coverage of a contract with the intent and for the purpose of effecting settlement of the claim on less favorable terms than those provided in and contemplated by the contract.
(5) Demonstrated lack of fitness or trustworthiness to engage in the business of service warranty.
(6) Demonstrated lack of adequate knowledge and technical competence to engage in the transactions authorized by the license or appointment.
(7) Fraudulent or dishonest practices in the conduct of business under the license or appointment.
(8) Misappropriation, conversion, or unlawful withholding of moneys belonging to an association, insurer, or warranty holder, or to others, and received in the conduct of business under the license or appointment.
(9) Unlawfully rebating, or attempting to unlawfully rebate, or unlawfully dividing, or offering to divide, her or his commission with another.
(10) Willful failure to comply with, or willful violation of, any proper order or rule of the department or commission, or willful violation of any provision of this part.
(11) Being found guilty of or pleading nolo contendere to a felony or a crime punishable by imprisonment of 1 year or more under the law of the United States of America or any state thereof or under the law of any other country involving moral turpitude, without regard to whether judgment of conviction has been entered by the court having jurisdiction of the case.