(1) An individual may not disburse funds of the credit union for any extension of credit approved by her or him.
(2) An elected officer or director or any committee member, other than the chief executive officer, may not be compensated for her or his service as such.
(3) A person may not serve as an officer, director, or committee member of a credit union if she or he:
(a) Has been convicted of a felony or of an offense involving dishonesty, a breach of trust, a violation of this chapter, or fraud, except with the prior approval of the office;
(b) Has been adjudicated bankrupt within the previous 7 years;
(c) Has been removed by any regulatory agency as a director, officer, committee member, or employee of any financial institution, except with the prior approval of the office;
(d) Has performed acts of fraud or dishonesty, or has failed to perform duties, resulting in a loss which was subject to a paid claim under a fidelity bond, except with the prior approval of the office; or
(e) Has been found guilty of a violation of s. 655.50, relating to the Florida Control of Money Laundering in Financial Institutions Act; chapter 896, relating to offenses related to financial transactions; or any similar state or federal law.
(4) A person may not serve as a director of a credit union if she or he is an employee of the credit union other than the chief executive officer of the credit union.
(5) A director, committee member, officer, agent, or employee of the credit union may not in any manner, directly or indirectly, participate in the deliberation upon or the determination of any question affecting her or his pecuniary interest or the pecuniary interest of any corporation, partnership, or association, other than the credit union, in which she or he or a member of her or his immediate family is directly or indirectly interested.
(6) Within 30 days after election or appointment, a record of the names and addresses of the members of the board, members of committees, and all officers of the credit union shall be filed with the office on forms prescribed by the commission.