665.013 Applicability of chapter 658.—The following sections of chapter 658, relating to banks and trust companies, are applicable to an association to the same extent as if the association were a “bank” operating thereunder:
(28) Section 658.49, relating to loans by banks not exceeding $50,000.
(29) Section 658.491, relating to commercial loans by financial institutions.
(30) Section 658.51, relating to banks authorized to make commodity loans.
(31) Section 658.53, relating to borrowings, limits of indebtedness.
(32) Section 658.60, relating to depositories of public moneys and pledge of assets.
(33) Section 658.65, relating to remote financial service units.
(34) Section 658.67, relating to investment powers and limitations.
(35) Section 658.73, relating to fees and assessments. The commission shall, by rule, adopt a separate semiannual fee and semiannual assessment for associations. In its determination, the commission shall consider the housing finance role of such associations in addition to the cost of regulation of associations and the collection of fees from such associations.
(36) Section 658.79, relating to taking possession of insolvent state banks or trust companies.
(37) Section 658.80, relating to appointment of receiver or liquidator.
(38) Section 658.81, relating to office action; notice and court confirmation.
(39) Section 658.82, relating to receiver; powers and duties.
(40) Section 658.83, relating to liquidator; powers and duties.
(41) Section 658.84, relating to transfers, assignments, deposits, and payments void after act of insolvency.
(42) Section 658.90, relating to receivers or liquidators under supervision of office.
(43) Section 658.94, relating to prima facie evidence.
(44) Section 658.95, relating to voluntary liquidation.
(45) Section 658.96, relating to procedure in voluntary liquidation.
History.—s. 176, ch. 92-303; s. 15, ch. 93-111; s. 1857, ch. 2003-261.