A mobile home park owner shall at all times:
(1) Comply with the requirements of applicable building, housing, and health codes.
(2) Maintain buildings and improvements in common areas in a good state of repair and maintenance and maintain the common areas in a good state of appearance, safety, and cleanliness.
(3) Provide access to the common areas, including buildings and improvements thereto, at all reasonable times for the benefit of the park residents and their guests.
(4) Maintain utility connections and systems for which the park owner is responsible in proper operating condition.
(5) Comply with properly promulgated park rules and regulations and require other persons on the premises with his or her consent to comply therewith and conduct themselves in a manner that does not unreasonably disturb the park residents or constitute a breach of the peace.