If it appears from the annual guardianship report that:
(1) The condition of the ward requires further examination;
(2) Any change in the proposed care, maintenance, or treatment is needed;
(3) The ward is qualified for restoration of some or all rights;
(4) The condition or maintenance of the ward requires the performance or doing of any other thing for the best interest of the ward which is not indicated in the plan; or
(5) There is any other matter necessary to protect the interests of the ward,
the court shall, after a hearing with appropriate notice, amend the plan or enter any other order necessary to protect the ward.