The Statewide Public Guardianship Office shall administer the grant program. The office shall:
(1) Publicize the availability of grant funds to entities that may be eligible for the funds.
(2) Establish an application process for submitting a grant proposal.
(3) Request, receive, and review proposals from applicants seeking grant funds.
(4) Determine the amount of grant funds each awardee may receive and award grant funds to applicants.
(5) Develop a monitoring process to evaluate grant awardees, which may include an annual monitoring visit to each awardee’s local office.
(6) Ensure that persons or organizations awarded grant funds meet and adhere to the requirements of this act.
(7) Adopt rules as necessary to administer the grant program and this act.