The agency shall:
(1) Establish a program for the certification of organizations, corporations, or other entities engaged in the procurement of organs, tissues, and eyes for transplantation.
(2) Adopt rules that set forth appropriate standards and guidelines for the program in accordance with ss. 765.541-765.546 and part II of chapter 408. These standards and guidelines must be substantially based on the existing laws of the Federal Government and this state and the existing standards and guidelines of the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS), the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB), the South-Eastern Organ Procurement Foundation (SEOPF), the North American Transplant Coordinators Organization (NATCO), and the Eye Bank Association of America (EBAA). In addition, the agency shall, before adopting these standards and guidelines, seek input from all procurement organizations based in this state.
(3) Collect, keep, and make available to the Governor and the Legislature information regarding the numbers and disposition of organs, tissues, and eyes procured by each certified procurement organization.
(4) Monitor procurement organizations for program compliance.
(5) Provide for the administration of the Organ and Tissue Procurement and Transplantation Advisory Board.