(a) Any such contract must include:
1. A termination date.
2. Provisions concerning the costs of inmate maintenance, extraordinary medical and dental expenses, and any participation in or receipt by inmates of rehabilitative or correctional services, facilities, programs, or treatment, including those costs not reasonably included as part of normal maintenance.
3. Provisions concerning participation in programs of inmate employment, if any, the disposition or crediting of any payments received by inmates on account of employment, and the crediting of proceeds or disposal of any products resulting from employment.
4. Provisions for the delivery and retaking of inmates.
5. A provision for a waiver of extradition by the parties to the contract.
6. Retention of jurisdiction of the inmates transferred by Florida.
7. Regular reporting procedures concerning Florida inmates by officials of the state, political subdivision, or correctional management services vendor with which the department is contracting.
8. Provisions concerning procedures for community supervision, including probation, parole, conditional release, and discharge.
9. The same standards of reasonable and humane care as the inmates would receive in an appropriate institution in this state.
10. Any other matters that are necessary and appropriate to establish the obligations, responsibilities, and rights of Florida and the state, political subdivision, or correctional management services vendor with which the department is contracting.