The State Board of Education, in conjunction with the Board of Governors, shall develop articulation accountability measures which assess the status of systemwide articulation processes authorized under s. 1007.23 and establish an articulation accountability process which at a minimum shall address:
(1) The impact of articulation processes on ensuring educational continuity and the orderly and unobstructed transition of students between public secondary and postsecondary education systems and facilitating the transition of students between the public and private sectors.
(2) The adequacy of preparation of public secondary students to smoothly articulate to a public postsecondary institution.
(3) The effectiveness of articulated acceleration mechanisms available to secondary students.
(4) The smooth transfer of community college associate in arts degree graduates to a state university.
(5) An examination of degree requirements that exceed the parameters of 60 credit hours for an associate degree and 120 hours for a baccalaureate degree in public postsecondary programs.
(6) The relationship between the College Level Academic Skills Test Program and articulation to the upper division in public postsecondary institutions.