Section 120.551, Florida Statutes 2004
120.551 Internet publication.--
(1) For purposes of this section, the term:
(a) "Agency" means the Department of Environmental Protection and the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund.
(b) "Internet website" means a centralized Internet website that is established and maintained by the Department of Environmental Protection, is provided to the public without charge, and permits the public to:
1. Search notices by type, publication date, program area, or rule number;
2. Search a permanent database that archives all notices published on the website; and
3. Subscribe to an automated e-mail notification of selected notice types.
(2) Whenever the agency is required to publish notices in the Florida Administrative Weekly, the agency shall instead publish the complete notice on the Internet website. Notices published on the Internet website shall clearly state the date the notice was first published and shall be published only on the same days as the Florida Administrative Weekly is published. The Department of State shall publish a statement in the Florida Administrative Weekly that indicates the specific URL or address for the Internet website. The agency shall publish all other notices in the manner prescribed by law.
1(3) This section is repealed effective July 1, 2005, unless reviewed and reenacted by the Legislature before that date.
History.--s. 1, ch. 2001-278; s. 1, ch. 2003-145; s. 41, ch. 2004-269.
1Note.--Section 41, ch. 2004-269, amended subsection (3) "[i]n order to implement Specific Appropriation 1670 of the 2004-2005 General Appropriations Act."