Section 162.08, Florida Statutes 2003
162.08 Powers of enforcement boards.--Each enforcement board shall have the power to:
(1) Adopt rules for the conduct of its hearings.
(2) Subpoena alleged violators and witnesses to its hearings. Subpoenas may be served by the sheriff of the county or police department of the municipality.
(3) Subpoena evidence to its hearings.
(4) Take testimony under oath.
(5) Issue orders having the force of law to command whatever steps are necessary to bring a violation into compliance.
History.--s. 1, ch. 80-300; s. 7, ch. 82-37; s. 7, ch. 86-201; s. 7, ch. 89-268.
Note.--Former s. 166.058.