Section 331.348, Florida Statutes 2001
331.348 Investment of funds.--The board may in its discretion invest funds of the authority through the Treasurer or in:
(1) Direct obligations of or obligations guaranteed by the United States or for the payment of the principal and interest of which the faith and credit of the United States is pledged;
(2) Bonds or notes issued by any of the following federal agencies: Bank for Cooperatives; federal intermediate credit banks; federal home loan bank system; federal land banks; or the Federal National Mortgage Association (including debentures or participating certificates issued by such association);
(3) Public housing bonds issued by public housing authorities and secured by a pledge or annual contributions under an annual contribution contract or contracts with the United States;
(4) Bonds or other interest-bearing obligations of any county, district, city, or town located in the state for which the full faith and credit of such political subdivision is pledged;
(5) Any investment authorized for insurers by ss. 625.306-625.316 and amendments thereto; or
(6) Any investment authorized under s. 18.10 and amendments thereto.
History.--ss. 52, 61, ch. 89-300; ss. 7, 8, ch. 90-192; s. 10, ch. 90-361.