Section 343.72, Florida Statutes 2007
343.72 Definitions.--As used in this part, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the term:
(1) "Authority" means the Tampa Bay Commuter Transit Authority.
(2) "Board" means the governing body of the authority.
(3) "Commuter railroad" means a complete system of tracks, guideways, stations, and rolling stock necessary to effectuate medium-distance to long-distance passenger rail service to, from, or within the surrounding regional municipalities.
(4) "Commuter rail facilities" means property and avenues of access required for the commuter rail or fixed-guideway systems.
(5) "Member" means the individuals constituting the board.
(6) "Feeder transit services" means fixed guideway or bus service to transport passengers to rail or ferry stations.
(7) "Commuter ferry" means a complete ferry system of boats, docks, and stations necessary to effectuate the movement of people by water to or from feeder transit services, commuter railroads, bus or fixed-guideway systems.
History.--s. 86, ch. 90-136; s. 72, ch. 94-237; s. 18, ch. 2004-366.