Section 377.604, Florida Statutes 2007
377.604 Required reports.--Every person who produces, imports, exports, refines, transports, transmits, converts, stores, sells, or holds known reserves of any form of energy resources used as fuel shall report to the department at a frequency set, and in a manner prescribed, by the department, on forms provided by the department and prepared with the advice of representatives of the energy industry. Such forms shall be designed in such a manner as to indicate:
(1) The identity of the person or persons making the report.
(2) The quantity of energy resources extracted, produced, imported, exported, refined, transported, transmitted, converted, stored, or sold except at retail.
(3) The quantity of energy resources known to be held in reserve in the state.
(4) The identity of each refinery from which petroleum products have normally been obtained and the type and quantity of products secured from that refinery for sale or resale in this state.
(5) Any other information which the department deems proper pursuant to the intent of ss. 377.601-377.608.
History.--s. 4, ch. 74-186; s. 2, ch. 78-25; s. 7, ch. 91-113.