Section 390.014, Florida Statutes 2004
390.014 Licenses; fees, display, etc.--
(1) No abortion clinic shall operate in this state without a currently effective license issued by the agency.
(2) A separate license shall be required for each clinic maintained on separate premises, even though it is operated by the same management as another clinic; but a separate license shall not be required for separate buildings on the same premises.
(3) The annual license fee required for a clinic shall be nonrefundable and shall be reasonably calculated to cover the cost of regulation under this chapter, but may not be less than $35 nor more than $250.
(4) Counties and municipalities applying for licenses under this act shall be exempt from the payment of the license fees.
(5) The license shall be displayed in a conspicuous place inside the clinic.
(6) A license shall be valid only for the clinic to which it is issued, and it shall not be subject to sale, assignment, or other transfer, voluntary or involuntary. No license shall be valid for any premises other than those for which it was originally issued.
History.--s. 4, ch. 78-382; s. 1, ch. 86-286; ss. 4, 5, ch. 88-97; s. 5, ch. 91-282; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 6, ch. 97-151.