Section 394.902, Florida Statutes 2004
394.902 Denial, suspension, and revocation; other remedies.--
(1) The agency may issue an emergency order suspending or revoking a license if the agency determines that the continued operation of the licensed facility presents a clear and present danger to the public health or safety.
(2) The agency may impose a moratorium on elective admissions to a licensee or any program or portion of a licensed facility if the agency determines that any condition in the facility presents a threat to the public health or safety.
(3) If the agency determines that an applicant or licensee is not in compliance with this chapter or the rules adopted under this chapter, the agency may deny, suspend, or revoke the license or application or may suspend, revoke, or impose reasonable restrictions on any portion of the license. If a license is revoked, the licensee is barred from submitting any application for licensure to the agency for a period of 6 months following revocation.
(4) The agency may maintain an action in circuit court to enjoin the operation of any licensed or unlicensed facility in violation of this chapter or the rules adopted under this chapter.
(5) License denial, suspension, or revocation procedures shall be in accordance with chapter 120.
History.--ss. 8, 11, ch. 85-167; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 33, ch. 98-171.