Section 400.558, Florida Statutes 2004
400.558 Injunctive relief.--
(1) The agency may institute an action for injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to:
(a) Enforce the provisions of this part or any standard, rule, or order issued or entered into pursuant to this part; or
(b) Terminate the operation of an adult day care center for:
1. Failure to take preventive or corrective measures in accordance with an order of the agency;
2. Failure to abide by a final order of the agency; or
3. Violation of any provision of this part or of any rule or standard adopted pursuant to this part, which violation constitutes an emergency requiring immediate action.
(2) The court may grant temporary or permanent injunctive relief.
History.--s. 9, ch. 78-336; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 79, 83, ch. 83-181; ss. 11, 17, ch. 93-215.