Section 400.6194, Florida Statutes 2003
400.6194 Denial, revocation, or suspension of a license.--The agency may deny, suspend, or revoke a license for any of the following reasons:
(1) Failure of any of the persons required to undergo background screening under s. 400.619 to meet the level 1 screening standards of s. 435.03, unless an exemption from disqualification has been provided by the agency.
(2) An intentional or negligent act materially affecting the health, safety, or welfare of the adult family-care home residents.
(3) Submission of fraudulent information or omission of any material fact on a license application or any other document required by the agency.
(4) Failure to pay an administrative fine assessed under this part.
(5) A violation of this part or adopted rules which results in conditions or practices that directly threaten the physical or emotional health, safety, or welfare of residents.
(6) Failure to correct cited fire code violations that threaten the health, safety, or welfare of residents.
(7) Failure to submit a completed initial license application or to complete an application for license renewal within the specified timeframes.
(8) Exclusion, permanent suspension, or termination of the provider from the Medicare or Medicaid program.
History.--ss. 58, 71, ch. 98-171; s. 5, ch. 98-338; s. 25, ch. 2001-53; s. 2, ch. 2001-67; s. 148, ch. 2001-277.