Section 400.911, Florida Statutes 2004
400.911 Injunction proceedings authorized.--
(1) The agency may institute injunction proceedings in a court of competent jurisdiction to:
(a) Enforce the provisions of this part or any standard, rule, or order issued or entered into pursuant thereto; or
(b) Terminate the operation of a PPEC center if the licensee has:
1. Not taken preventive or corrective measures in accordance with any order of the agency.
2. Failed to abide by any final order of the agency once it has become effective and binding.
3. Committed a violation of any provision of this part or of any rule adopted pursuant thereto, which violation constitutes an emergency requiring immediate action.
(2) Such injunctive relief may be temporary or permanent.
History.--ss. 11, 17, ch. 87-290; ss. 8, 14, ch. 93-66; s. 19, ch. 98-288.
Note.--Former s. 391.211.