Section 400.935, Florida Statutes 2004
400.935 Rules establishing minimum standards.--The agency shall adopt, publish, and enforce rules to implement this part, which must provide reasonable and fair minimum standards relating to:
(1) The qualifications and minimum training requirements of all home medical equipment provider personnel.
(2) License application and renewal.
(3) License and inspection fees.
(4) Financial ability to operate.
(5) The administration of the home medical equipment provider.
(6) Procedures for maintaining patient records.
(7) Ensuring that the home medical equipment and services provided by a home medical equipment provider are in accordance with the plan of treatment established for each patient, when provided as a part of a plan of treatment.
(8) Contractual arrangements for the provision of home medical equipment and services by providers not employed by the home medical equipment provider providing for the consumer's needs.
(9) Physical location and zoning requirements.
(10) Home medical equipment requiring home medical equipment services.
History.--s. 1, ch. 99-189.