Section 400.992, Florida Statutes 2004
400.992 License renewal; transfer of ownership; provisional license.--
(1) An application for license renewal must contain information as required by the agency.
(2) Ninety days before the expiration date, an application for renewal must be submitted to the agency.
(3) The clinic must file with the renewal application satisfactory proof that it is in compliance with this part and applicable rules. If there is evidence of financial instability, the clinic must submit satisfactory proof of its financial ability to comply with the requirements of this part.
(4) When transferring the ownership of a clinic, the transferee must submit an application for a license at least 60 days before the effective date of the transfer. An application for change of ownership of a clinic is required only when 45 percent or more of the ownership, voting shares, or controlling interest of a clinic is transferred or assigned, including the final transfer or assignment of multiple transfers or assignments over a 2-year period that cumulatively total 45 percent or greater.
(5) The license may not be sold, leased, assigned, or otherwise transferred, voluntarily or involuntarily, and is valid only for the clinic owners and location for which originally issued.
(6) A clinic against whom a revocation or suspension proceeding is pending at the time of license renewal may be issued a provisional license effective until final disposition by the agency of such proceedings. If judicial relief is sought from the final disposition, the agency that has jurisdiction may issue a temporary permit for the duration of the judicial proceeding.
History.--s. 4, ch. 2003-411.