Section 408.0615, Florida Statutes 2009
408.0615 Secure facility for data and data backup systems.--For the purpose of protecting and ensuring the safety and security of the data held by the Agency for Health Care Administration, as described in s. 408.061, the agency shall be responsible for ensuring that data and data backup systems are housed at a secure facility that meets or exceeds the following requirements:
(1) The facility must be located in the state;
(2) The facility must be designated as a critical facility by the county emergency management agency, under s. 252.38, in the county where the facility is located;
(3) The facility must be designed to withstand a category 5 hurricane and be outside the 500-year flood zone established by the Federal Emergency Management Agency;
(4) The facility must have six or more tier-one telecommunication carriers deployed at the facility;
(5) The facility must have commercial power supplied by at least two separate substation feeders and must be able to operate continuously for at least 5 days on its own power generation systems without refueling should such commercial power be interrupted; and
(6) The facility has successfully undergone a Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS) No. 70 review, representing that the facility has been through an in-depth review of the security and information technology control process relating to its operation.
History.--s. 17, ch. 2006-261.