Section 408.185, Florida Statutes 2004
408.185 Information submitted for review of antitrust issues; confidentiality.--The following information held by the Office of the Attorney General, which is submitted by a member of the health care community pursuant to a request for an antitrust no-action letter shall be confidential and exempt from the provisions of s. 119.07(1) and s. 24(a), Art. I of the State Constitution for 1 year after the date of submission.
(1) Documents that reveal trade secrets as defined in s. 688.002.
(2) Preferred provider organization contracts.
(3) Health maintenance organization contracts.
(4) Documents that reveal a health care provider's marketing plan.
(5) Proprietary confidential business information as defined in s. 364.183(3).
History.--s. 1, ch. 96-373; s. 99, ch. 97-261; s. 1, ch. 2001-72.
Note.--Former s. 455.2775.