Section 414.34, Florida Statutes 2009
414.34 Annual report concerning administrative complaints and disciplinary actions involving food stamp program violations.--The department shall prepare and submit a report to the President of the Senate, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the chairs of the appropriate legislative committees, and the Department of Law Enforcement by January 1 of each year. In addition to any other information the Legislature may require, the report must include statistics and relevant information detailing:
(1) The number of complaints received and investigated.
(2) The number of findings of probable cause made.
(3) The number of findings of no probable cause made.
(4) The number of administrative complaints filed.
(5) The disposition of all administrative complaints.
(6) The number of criminal complaints brought under s. 414.39, and their disposition.
(7) The status of the development and implementation of rules governing the electronic benefits transfer program, including any recommendations for statutory changes.
History.--s. 7, ch. 92-125; ss. 36, 96, ch. 96-175; s. 8, ch. 99-333.
Note.--Former s. 409.328.