Section 446.24, Florida Statutes 2004
446.24 Obligations of a youth participant.--Each youth participant in the program shall:
(1) Enter into an on-the-job training program of not less than 15 hours per week.
(2) Undertake basic skills training, as needed, to work toward occupational remedial goals, or to work toward a general education development degree or other high school completion curriculum.
(3) Participate in money management and life-coping skills training, counseling, or other social or health care services, as needed.
(4) Provide such information throughout the period of participation and for at least 1 year following completion of the program as may be required to permit program monitoring and evaluation.
(5) Meet such other obligations as may be required by the department or established by mutual agreement of the mentor, the youth participant, the participating business, and the private industry council.
History.--s. 15, ch. 90-273; s. 4, ch. 91-147.