Section 483.317, Florida Statutes 2004
483.317 Grounds for disciplinary action against centers.--The following acts constitute grounds for which a disciplinary action specified in s. 483.32 may be taken against a center:
(1) Making a fraudulent statement on an application for a license or on any other document required by the agency pursuant to this part.
(2) Permitting unauthorized persons to perform health testing procedures or to issue reports.
(3) Demonstrating incompetence in the performance of health testing procedures or issuing erroneous reports.
(4) Rendering a report on the results of any measurement or test to a person not authorized by law to receive such information.
(5) Knowingly having professional connection with, or knowingly lending the use of the name of the licensed center or its medical director to, an unlicensed multiphasic health testing center.
(6) Violating or aiding and abetting in the violation of any provision of this part or the rules adopted hereunder.
(7) Failing to file any report required by the provisions of this part or the rules adopted hereunder.
(8) Engaging in false, misleading, or deceptive advertising.
History.--s. 1, ch. 77-48; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 26, 29, 30, ch. 83-276; ss. 14, 19, ch. 93-40; s. 25, ch. 93-178.