Section 498.063, Florida Statutes 2007
498.063 Saving clause.--
(1) Any application for registration of subdivided lands for which the division has issued a notice of filing before the effective date of this act shall be required to meet the registration requirements in existence at that time.
(2) Any order of registration issued before the effective date of this act shall be valid until suspended, revoked, or terminated.
(3) Any application for exemption from the requirements governing the registration of subdivided lands which is received by the division in proper form before the effective date of this act shall be subject to the requirements in effect at that time.
(4) Any exemption from the requirements governing the registration of subdivided lands granted by the division prior to the effective date of this act shall remain valid until terminated.
(5) Any violations of 1chapter 478 or of this chapter shall be subject to the proceedings and penalties provided by law on the date the violation occurred, and the division and the courts of this state shall have continuing jurisdiction over such actions until final judgment and satisfaction.
History.--ss. 29, 32, ch. 79-347; ss. 19, 21, ch. 81-177; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 3, ch. 83-265; ss. 29, 33, 34, ch. 88-90; s. 4, ch. 91-429.
1Note.--Transferred to chapter 498 by the reviser incident to the compilation of ch. 79-347.