Section 531.62, Florida Statutes 2009
1531.62 Permit application and renewal.--
(1) An application for a weights and measures commercial use permit shall be submitted to the department on a form prescribed and furnished by the department and must contain such information as the department may require by rule.
(2) The application must be accompanied by a fee in an amount determined by department rule. However, the fee for each instrument or device may not exceed the maximum limits set forth in s. 531.63.
(3) The department shall issue a permit and such other identification tags or stickers as necessary to provide evidence of compliance with ss. 531.60-531.66.
(4) A permit expires 1 year following its date of issue and must be renewed annually. If an application for renewal is not received by the department within 30 days after its due date, a late fee of up to $100 must be paid in addition to the annual commercial use permit fee.
(5) All permit fees shall be deposited into the General Inspection Trust Fund and used to carry out and enforce the provisions of this chapter relating to testing, inspection, licensing, and regulation of commercial weights and measures instruments or devices and practices in the state.
History.--ss. 35, 40, ch. 2009-66.
1Note.--Repealed July 1, 2014, by s. 40, ch. 2009-66.